Thank you in advance for allowing another patient to use your appointment slot!
Before you continue, here is some additional information that we trust you may find useful. If you wish to skip that and continue with your request, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Did you know that there are more ways to cancel your appointment?
- download one of our approved free of charge apps. You can find more information of how to use or to download from the following links :
You can use these to book or cancel appointments, request repeat prescriptions, have 27/7 access to your medical records and use many other facilities including messaging us if it is not urgent;
- if you have received an appointment reminder text message(SMS) you can simply reply CANCEL back by using the same message;
- if you have registered for online access, you can cancel your appointment by logging onto your account from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- you can call us on 0208 772 8772 and choose Option 1 ;
- if you are passing by just pop in and kindly let our receptionists know that you wish to cancel your appointment.
To cancel your existing appointment we need to know some more information about you.
Please use this form to submit your Appointment cancellation request