Balham Park Surgery News
* The local NHS Wandsworth clinical commissioners would like to hear your views on Mental Health services to help us continue to develop the best care for your condition. We welcome thoughts from both people who use mental health services and carers. Complete feedback here.
The NHS in Wandsworth and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
The risk to the general public is moderate.
If you have arrived back to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau within 14 days, follow the specific advice for returning travelers.
Call 111 now if you've been:
• to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
• to other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
• to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
• in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Login to book appointments, request repeat prescriptions and send doctors secure messages.
Now you can also view your medical record
(registration with photo identification required!).
Why not try the new Doctorlink app/ website! This is an online triage tool for you to check your symptoms at the time you are feeling unwell. You will be given advice informing you of the best pathway of care and offered an appointment within the recommended time frame should the assessment determine you need to see a GP. Find out more information here.
Self Help Videos
View our collection of videos for common conditions, this will give quick help and answers to some questions you may feel embarrassed to ask.
Walk-In Blood Clinic
Our new Walk-In Blood Clinic is now fully operational. For more details, please click below.
Take our patient survey, we would like to know your thoughts on the services we provide.
Accessible Information Standard Policy
The new Accessible Information Standard - Need help with communication?
Please ask at reception for a leaflet or questionnaire.