Our Promise to You
As a patient of this practice you can expect
- To register with us, if you live within our catchment area.
- To be seen the same day for conditions you and the doctor agree are necessary.
- For routine or non immediate problems we aim to be able to offer an appointment within the next 2 weeks. It may be longer than this for the doctor of your choice depending on when they are next working.
- To have your records treated confidentially.
- To be seen at home at your doctor's discretion.
- To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed at agreed intervals.
- To be informed (through leaflets, etc) of the practices's services and how best to use them.
- To receive health care in clean, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.
- To be treated with courtesy.
- To be told to whom you are speaking when you make a call to the surgery.
- To be able to book appointments up to a month in advance with a practitioner of your choice.
- To be able to speak with a GP or Nurse via the telephone the same day as your request.
Help Us to Help You
As a patient of this practice we expect you;
- To treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy.
- To be punctual for your appointment time.
- To give the practice as much notice as possible if you are unable to keep a booked appointment so that we can use it for someone else.
- To make more than 1 appointment if more than 1 person needs to be seen.
- To be prepared to make further appointments if you have numerous or complicated problems.
- To be patient if appointment times are running late. It may be you who needs extra time on another occasion.
- To ask for a home visit only if the illness prevents you from attending the surgery. Children can usually be brought to the surgery.